Sunday, March 1, 2009

Team Members' Comments

Below are some of our team members' comments. (No names revealed) - Please note that while no one can guarantee the below statements...it IS nice to hear what is really happening out there. Keep in mind that while this business is VERY solid and has been around for over 10 years, the income you see above was all achieved in 10 weeks! The numbers you will experience could be lower, and they may be higher based on how well you follow the system!

- "I've made $100 & $200 bonuses the past 3 weeks straight. I've only been doing this for 1 month, and never had this much success online before! I already have others on my team "duplicating" and bringing in other members! With my growing residual income, I'm VERY excited for this coming year!"

- "I've been struggling for over 3 years to make money online. After finally focusing on what you were saying on the training site, I enrolled not only my first member EVER in any opportunity...but I enrolled 4 people in the past 3 days! I thank you with all of my heart and I'm almost to tears...thank you, thank you, thank you!"

- "Thank you for this system! I haven't called a single "lead", but yet I still have signed up several members. My days of cold calling are finished."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join And Your Banners Will Rotate Here, So We All Will Win From Our Advertising Efforts, Scroll Down To See The Banners And Join...